03/2017 - 08/2019 Personal Assistant to Executive Vice President / Social Activities Coordinator B.Grimm Joint Venture Holding Limited
I was working as an Administrative Assistant Multitasking to 1) Executive Vice President (EVP), 2) Strategy Project Management Office (SPMO) Team included Healthcare (HC) Function and 3) Special Projects as a Social Engagement (SE) Activities.
- Taking dictation / messages, inquiries and directed them as appropriate.
- Drafted, composed correspondence and frequently wrote on behalf of the EVP.
- Responsible for documents management for signatures/approval both online and offline.
- Research, collect data and perform preliminary data analysis as assigned.
- Handle monthly expenses and reimbursement for high-level executives and management.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to SPMO and HC.
- Proceed office supplies purchase order and stationery stock control for team.
- Assist a team to prepare training materials and to be observer/facilitator.
- Travel organization for VIP visitors and special guests.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal/external parties as a project coordinator for Social Engagement activities of B.Grimm Group such as FROEBEL (Early Childhood Teacher Training in Thailand), Little Scientist’s House Thailand, Princess Mother’s Charities Fund of Thailand including Run for Nurse event.
- To working for BioMonde (Thailand) as a Joint Venture company in B.Grimm Group which product called “BioMaggot” experts in natural wound care.
03/2016 - 03/2017 Corporate Document Controller VS Chem (1970) Limited
I was working as a corporate document controller reports directly to the MD and is responsible for accurate management and safeguarding of documentation for VS Group (8 companies based on Thailand and/or categorized onto 3 Groups; VSG, NCG, RCG).
- To manage various aspects of document control, including document archiving and document imaging, prepare, operate and update document control procedures in line with the company’s document management system, achieve a client’s documentation requirement, create document control and correspondence folders.
- Shareholders List (share transfer, share certificate, shareholders record) and confidentiality agreements.
- Responsible for secretarial tasks: take minutes for NCG Monthly Meeting (NCG Senior Management Meeting and NCG Management Meeting).
- Responsible for Human Resources tasks: fleet card access data on monthly, travel insurance, visa & work permit, VS Group uniform project 2017.
- Responsible for Administrative tasks: the renewal of annual vehicles tax, payment process for management’s vehicles maintenance, control van rental requisition, monthly processing for Easy Pass.
- Responsible for Accounting & Finance tasks: take minutes for Department of Accounting & Finance Monthly Meeting, to keep financial statement report, loan agreements, daily documents summary, envelop design, co-ordinate with the accounting managers to success VP ACC & FN requirements.
- To handle and implement any jobs transfer by solving problems and finding solutions to improvement.
- Communicate and coordinate with other secretaries across group function and research abilities to find out other sources for companies benefits.
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the teams.
01/2015 - 03/2016 Personal Assistant to CEO Hypertrade Consulting Co.,Ltd.
- Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature, determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Receive, screen and sort various mail matter.
- Managing the day-to-day operation of the office.
- Planning and scheduling appointment, meeting arrangement on iCloud calendar, arrange conference rooms and organized any personal tasks.
- Overseas trip arrangement: flights itinerary & accommodation, visa application, cash advance for business trip and completing expense reports.
- Handle expenses reimbursement (both domestic and international travelling expense, exchange rate, personal credit card, guest entertainment and etc.).
- Gather all invoice / receipt and process on monthly expense regarding Myanmar business trip and report onto OneDrive directly to CEO.
- Coordinate within the department, other departments and external parties, as mandated by CEO to move corporate initiatives forward.
- Manage a campaign to promote company service through Wordpress.
- Send e-mail, telephone call, manage feedback from customers or prospects on the service and make an appointment for management level to the presentation.
- Prepare materials / documents and coordinate with people who have related to the workshop for both domestic and international training.
- Analyze / summarize the training assessment and present to CEO.
- Translate documents (from Thai to English and English to Thai).
- Managing all tasks for customer care function on Salesforce.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
11/2013 - 01/2015 Secretary to Finance Director Fuji Xerox (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Provide administrative / secretarial support to Finance Director.
- Co-ordinate appointment, meeting rooms booking and maintain daily schedule.
- Update the calendar and remind all concerns.
- Daily check documents before submitting for approval.
- Reception duties (answering phone calls, attend to corporate guests / visitors).
- Update finance organization chart and up-load in Apeoz Wizshare.
- Reimburse monthly expense every end of month (gasoline and express way).
- Prepare and process all expense claims (oversea trip expense report, exchange rate, hotel slip, transportation slip and ect.).
- Prepare E-access requisition for new comers and per as request.
- Prepare requisition for office supplies such as name card and stationaries.
RAMKHAMHAENG UNIVERSITY M.Ed. in HRD / GPA 3.78
General English and Experience in Perth, WA 2008 - 2010
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high-quality work.
- Confident with the ability to use own judgment and make decisions in order to priorities, challenge, negotiate and influence.
- Ability to work as part of a team, ensuring seamless service to the firm and clients.
- Prioritizing your tasks in order of importance or planning out processes for the entire office to follow.
- Time management skills and comfortable in short deadline.
- To be resourceful in getting their tasks done through multi-tasking.
- Used to be a volunteer for 6EBA World Radio 95.3 FM Thai Radio reports news, events and everything about Thai community in Perth, WA.
- Available to join with the CSR activities and think Green for next generation.
- Willing to deal with the external public relations by increasing the corporate brand.